Thursday, January 17, 2013

Back!

Hi!
Yes, it's me, Kendal!
I just got back home from the Doll Hospital!
I hated being all cold in that box, but now I have so nice clothes to change into!
I don't have to wear glasses all the time because I can wear contacts now.
But I will still wear them because contacts can be bad if worn too often.
Plus, my mom's eyeing a few pairs of AG glasses for me, and I don't want to disappoint.
And I really like my glasses.
They're part of me.
But that fact that I don't have to wear them 24/7 is really nice, too!
Here's me being opened:

So hopefully now I'll be a better blogger!  That's my New Years' Resolution!


4 comments:

  1. Cool!!! :) I like your glasses, too. But what do you mean that contacts are bad if they are worn too often? I don't really think that is right... I know someone who wears contacts everyday, all day, except for morning and nighttime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We're the dolls of innerstar central! (We snuck on on our owners account.) We're Lanie, Kassandra, Felicity, Emeline and the twins. We just wanted to say that we just found your blog and we really love it! We also followed ('hope Meg doesn't mind).
    ~The dolls of innerstar central~
    http://sixdollssixtimesthefun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post! Be sure to be part of my blog carnival!
    http://beautifulyetassertive.blogspot.com/2013/04/babp-blog-carnival.html

    ReplyDelete