Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bye, Me

I can't believe the year is almost up.
Soon we'll be welcoming Saige!
My human wants to get her, which I don't like.
Why get the girl who replaced me?
But then again, she didn't replace me.
Because I'm not McKenna Brooks.
I'm Kendal Brooks.
I do gymnastics, but I don't have trouble reading.
I have a twin, but not two little twin sisters.
I wear glasses.
I'm 10, not 9.
I don't know any Sierras, Toulanes, or Josies.
I might look like McKenna Brooks, but I'm not.
When I see other McKenna dolls, it's just so weird.
They look just like my twin sister, McKenna.
My human says that other McKenna dolls don't look right to her because she's so used to me with my glasses.
They almost look like a whole different doll.
Well next year is coming soon, and I won't be in the spotlight anymore.
But I'm not McKenna Brooks, Girl of the Year 2012.
I'm Kendal Brooks.


2 comments: