Friday, December 7, 2012

Saige!

So you've seen those Saige pics, right?  Well my mom is almost 100% sure she's getting her.  It really just depends on the reviews that come out, because we don't know what she looks like with her hair out yet.  But I think we all know she's coming here.  At least us dolls do!  We just don't know when.

*Photo from Doll Diaries.  All credit goes to Char.*

Well I have to admit, she's a pretty nice replacement for me.  But once she gets here, I'm so stealing her boots!  She can keep the dress, but I'm so taking those boots!  THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!  Anyway, I think she's admittedly really pretty.  She has red hair, and I mean real red hair, not that thing AG used on Callie that's a poor excuse for red.  More like strawberry blond.  She has aqua eyes.  And freckles!  My mom LOVES her.  I'm just happy that she's not ugly!  I'm guessing my mom will keep her artistic personality  So I'm sure I'LL get to do the intro post!  And I'm going to post pics of her here FIRST, so keep coming for a sneak peak!  AKA before my human's blog!  Yeah, I call her mom sometimes and human most of the time.  Get used to it  That's what Callie would say.

2 comments:

  1. I love Saige! :) She looks a lot like me. I really want to get her and Caroline.

    ReplyDelete